The University Centre for the promotion of Italian language and culture “Chiara and Giuseppe Feltrinelli” (CALCIF), based in Milan, is proposing for Summer 2017 a number of scholarships for deserving students related to Italian language and culture courses for foreigners.
International Courses of Italian Language and Culture (July / August):
- Location: Gargnano (Lake Garda), at Palazzo Feltrinelli (University of Milan).
- Duration: 2 to 3 weeks courses each (Morning: Italian language lessons, afternoon lectures on Italian culture (art, music, theater, cinema …)
- Teachers are specialized in teaching Italian to foreigners and lecturers are university professors.
- Minimum required level of knowledge of italian language: B1 CEFR
- There are 50 full scholarships (tuition, room and board) and some paid posts.
- Registration deadline: by March 24
- Announcement, more details and inscription form on the CALCIF web site (in Italian)
Milan Summer School courses (July and September, in collaboration with the Municipality of Milan):
- Location: Milan, Università degli Studi.
- Duration: 3 weeks duration each, 60 hours of Italian language lessons, even for special purposes (planned a course for opera singers), with specialized teachers.
- Scholarships are available to cover the cost of the second installment.
- Registration deadline: by June 15, inscription on the CALCIF web site
- Download the announcement (pdf)