VISA FOR ITALY: ONLINE PORTAL PRENOT@MI
From February 26th, 2023, is operational the digital portal Prenot@mi for online booking of an appointment to submit an application for the issuing of an entry visa to Italy, related to the consular jurisdiction of the Italian Embassy in Riyadh. For the consular jurisdiction of the Italian General Consulate in Jeddah please click here
In order to access for the first time Prenot@mi, it is necessary to register to the portal, filling the required information. Then, please select “ARABIA SAUDITA RIAD AMBASCIATA D’ITALIA”. The portal will then send an automatic email in order to finalize the activation of the account.
Once the appointment has been fixed, it will be held exclusively at the Visa Office of this Embassy.
Saudi citizens are required to have a valid visa to enter Italy. The Visa Section of the Embassy of Italy in Riyadh and of the General Consulate of Italy in Jeddah can issue Uniform Visas for short-term stays (for a stay of up to 90 days in any 180-day period) for the Schengen area only if the sole or main destination of the trip is Italy. The other Schengen partners retain the right to reject visitors with Schengen visas at the border in violation of this provision.
Please visit the page vistoperitalia.esteri.it for all information about general rules and practical instructions about visas for Italy.
For all other relevant information about the EU Regulation on visas, please click on the following link: eur-lex.europa.eu
REQUESTED DOCUMENTS AND PROCEDURES:
· Visa applicants, related to the area of competence of the Embassy of Italy in Riyadh, are required to submit in first person their own visa application and all the supporting documents to the Visa Section of the Embassy of Italy. Payment of the visa can only be made in cash.
· The visa application and all the supporting documents shall be submitted in hard copy at the time of the appointment. Documents submitted by email or fax will not be filed. It is strongly recommended to prepare the application, prior to the appointment at the Visa Section of the Italian Embassy, through this link. Once this procedure is completed, kindly print the document containing the bar code and bring it to the appointment at the Embassy, along with all other necessary documents.
· Appointments at the Visa Section are limited and can be booked by the online portal Prenot@mi
· The Visa Section of the Embassy of Italy will also handle directly national visa and long term visa (such as study, family reunion), official delegations and diplomatic visas.
· The delivery of passports will be done exclusively through the Visa Section of the Embassy of Italy.
Here you can find all information related to entry visas, including additional information about the documents that need to be presented.
OPENING HOURS OF THE VISA SECTION OF THE EMBASSY OF ITALY:
The visa section is open Sunday – Thursday. 9:00 – 13:00 for presenting the application for a visa to Italy, appointment has to be booked through the online portal Prenot@mi
14:30 – 15:30 for pick-up of passports or handing in additional documents only.
For any further information, the Visa Section can also be reached at the following telephone number +966 (11) 4881212 (148 or 191) from 13h300 to 15h30 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUALS WITH REFERENCE TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Information on the protection of individuals with reference to the processing of personal data for the issuance of an entry visa in Italy and in the Schengen area (General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, art. 13)